- 6:30pm Merengue Bootcamp: All levels welcome to come enjoy this fun, party dance from the Dominican Republic. It will be a 4 week-long progressive class starting September 3. This is a very beginner friendly style of dance.
- 7:30pm Cha Cha Bootcamp: Cha cha cha is a dance that originated in Cuba in the 1950’s named for the sound of the dancers’ steps. It’s similar to NY style salsa with a bit more freedom to improvise and play with the music. This class is designed for intermediate & advanced salsa dancers. No cha cha experience required.
- 8:30pm Pachanga Bootcamp: Want to add some James Brown flavor to your salsa dancing? Let’s get FUNKY! This class is designed for intermediate & advanced salsa dancers. No pachanga experience required.
- 7pm Intro to Latin Dance: No experience? No partner? No problem! In this beginner friendly class, you’ll learn merengue, bachata, and salsa. We’ll give you all the tools you need to have a great time on the dance floor!
- 8pm Ladies Styling: Ladies, come build your confidence and develop your own style. Join us for this intermediate/advanced dance jam including arm styling, body movement, turning technique, rumba, casino, bachata, salsa, pachanga, and cha cha! Drop-ins welcome!
- 7pm Drop-In Beginner Salsa Lesson
- 8pm Drop-In Intermediate & Advanced Salsa Lessons
- 9pm-1am Dance Parties the 1st & 3rd Saturdays of each month (September 7 &21)
- Salsa Night at Circ Bar Thursday, September 26, 8pm-2am! FREE beginner salsa lessons at 8 pm, then dance the night away in a completely renovated space with a huge wood dance floor. No cover all night! It’s fun, it’s free, what are you waiting for? Come dance with us!