- 6:30-7:20pm Beginner Salsa Bootcamp: This smooth, linear style of salsa comes from New York and is often referred to as dancing “On2”. This is a progressive class (meaning we’re adding on each week) so please try to start with the first class on December 4.
- 7:30-8:20pm Intermediate Salsa Bootcamp: Previous experience required. We’ll focus on technique, connection & natural body movement as we build a fun movement vocabulary that you can improvise with to interpret the music. We encourage all of our intermediate students to come review in the beginner class at 6:30pm so that we can jump right into new material in the intermediate class.
- 8:30-9:20pm Advanced Salsa Bootcamp: Instructor approval required to join our most advanced class. This month we’re learning how to play with what we already know, improvising and creating something new in the moment. We encourage all of our advanced students to come review in the intermediate class at 7:30pm so that we can apply those concepts to new material in the advanced class.
- 8-9pm Intro to Latin Dance: No experience? No partner? No problem! In this beginner friendly class, you’ll learn merengue, bachata, and salsa. We’ll give you all the tools you need to have a great time on the dance floor!
- 8-9pm Ladies Styling: Ladies, come build your confidence and develop your own style. Join us for this intermediate/advanced dance jam including arm styling, body movement, turning technique, rumba, casino, bachata, salsa, pachanga, and cha cha! Drop-ins welcome!
- 7-8pm Drop-In Beginner Salsa Lesson
- 8-9pm Drop-In Intermediate & Advanced Salsa Lessons
- 9pm-1am Dance Parties the 1st & 3rd Saturdays of each month (December 1 & 15)
- Dance Revolution will be closed for the holidays from December 23 – January 4. We will reopen to start the new year with salsa lessons and a dance party on January 5.