Dance parties October 5 & 19!
- 6:30pm Beginner Cuban Salsa: This style comes from a country with a rich music and dance culture! It’s a fun, high energy dance called “casino” which can also be danced all together in a circle/wheel or “rueda” with one person calling out all of the moves. This is a progressive class so please try to start with our first session on October 1.
- 7:30pm Intermediate Cuban Salsa: A fun mix of rumba, casino, rueda, son y mucho sabor! Before you join this class, you will need to know pa’ti pa’mi, pa’dentro pa’fuera, sacala, dile que no, dame (con una, dos, tres), enchufla (con mambo, con rumba, pa’l centro), pelota (una, dos, tres, festival, loca), enchufla doble, una bulla, un fly, ni pa’ti ni pa’mi.
- 8:30pm Advanced Cuban Salsa: Instructor approval required to join our most advanced class. If you’ve already mastered pa’ti pa’mi, pa’dentro pa’fuera, sacala, dile que no, dame, enchufla (doble, quedate, sacala, dile que no), pelota (una, dos, tres, festival, loca), sombrero, vacilala, setenta, prima (con hermana), then you’re ready for our advanced class!
- 7pm Intro to Latin Dance: No experience? No partner? No problem! In this beginner friendly class, you’ll learn merengue, bachata, and salsa. We’ll give you all the tools you need to have a great time on the dance floor!
- 8pm Ladies Styling: Ladies, come build your confidence and develop your own style. Join us for this intermediate/advanced dance jam including arm styling, body movement, turning technique, rumba, casino, bachata, salsa, pachanga, and cha cha! Drop-ins welcome!
- 7pm Drop-In Beginner Salsa Lesson
- 8pm Drop-In Intermediate & Advanced Salsa Lessons
- 9pm-1am Dance Parties the 1st & 3rd Saturdays of each month (October 5 & 19)