- 6:30-7:20pm Merengue Bootcamp: By special request, Dance Revolution’s first ever merengue bootcamp! All levels welcome to come enjoy this fun, party dance from the Dominican Republic. It will be a 4 week-long progressive class starting March 5.
- 7:30-8:20pm Styling & Musicality Bootcamp: We’ll focus on using every part of our body to dance with feeling and interpret the music through our movements. Styling and musicality will make your dancing fun for you and your partners!
- 8:30-9:20pm Pachanga Bootcamp: Want to add some James Brown flavor to your salsa dancing? We’re getting funky in Dance Revolution’s first ever pachanga bootcamp! This class is designed for intermediate & advanced salsa dancers. No pachanga experience required.
- 6-7pm Youth Latin Dance Bootcamp: This 8 week long progressive class is a great way for kids to make friends, get up and moving, build confidence, and learn about different cultures! We will be focusing on 3 different Latin dances, merengue, bachata, and salsa, finishing with a performance at the Dance Revolution party on Saturday, April 6! If you or your kids would like to join, send us a message to reserve your spot. Class size is limited. Ages 8-18 welcome! (If you know younger kids who REALLY want to dance, let us know!)
- 8-9pm Intro to Latin Dance: No experience? No partner? No problem! In this beginner friendly class, you’ll learn merengue, bachata, and salsa. We’ll give you all the tools you need to have a great time on the dance floor!
- 8-9pm Ladies Styling: Ladies, come build your confidence and develop your own style. Join us for this intermediate/advanced dance jam including arm styling, body movement, turning technique, rumba, casino, bachata, salsa, pachanga, and cha cha! Drop-ins welcome!
- 7-8pm Drop-In Beginner Salsa Lesson
- 8-9pm Drop-In Intermediate & Advanced Salsa Lessons
- 9pm-1am Dance Parties the 1st & 3rd Saturdays of each month (March 2 & 16)