- 6:30-7:20pm Beginner Bachata: This beautiful dance from the Dominican Republic is always a favorite. It’s only offered a few times per year so if you want to learn, join now!
- 7:30-8:20pm Intermediate Bachata: Previous experience required. We’ll focus on connection & natural body movement as we build a fun movement vocabulary that you can improvise with to interpret the music. We encourage all of our intermediate students to come review in the beginner class at 6:30pm so that we can jump right into new material in the intermediate class.
- 8:30-9:20pm Advanced Bachata: Instructor approval required to join our most advanced class. We’ll play with different styles of bachata, letting the music inspire our dancing! Learn new partnerwork, body movement, arm styling, and footwork! We encourage all of our advanced students to come review in the intermediate class at 7:30pm so that we can jump right into new material in the advanced class.
- 6-7pm Youth Latin Dance Bootcamp: This 8 week long progressive class is a great way for kids to make friends, get up and moving, build confidence, and learn about different cultures! We will be focusing on 3 different Latin dances, merengue, bachata, and salsa, finishing with a performance at the Dance Revolution party on Saturday, April 6! If you or your kids would like to join, send us a message to reserve your spot. Class size is limited. Ages 8-18 welcome! (If you know younger kids who REALLY want to dance, let us know!)
- 8-9pm Intro to Latin Dance: No experience? No partner? No problem! In this beginner friendly class, you’ll learn merengue, bachata, and salsa. We’ll give you all the tools you need to have a great time on the dance floor!
- 8-9pm Ladies Styling: Ladies, come build your confidence and develop your own style. Join us for this intermediate/advanced dance jam including arm styling, body movement, turning technique, rumba, casino, bachata, salsa, pachanga, and cha cha! Drop-ins welcome!
- 7-8pm Drop-In Beginner Salsa Lesson
- 8-9pm Drop-In Intermediate & Advanced Salsa Lessons
- 9pm-1am Dance Parties the 1st & 3rd Saturdays of each month (February 2 & 16)