- 6:30pm Beginner Bachata: This beautiful dance from the Dominican Republic is always a favorite. It’s only offered a few times per year so if you want to learn, join now!
- 7:30pm Intermediate Bachata: Previous experience required. We’ll focus on connection & natural body movement as we build a fun movement vocabulary that you can improvise with to interpret the music. We encourage all of our intermediate students to come review in the beginner class at 6:30pm so that we can jump right into new material in the intermediate class.
- 8:30pm Advanced Bachata: Instructor approval required to join our most advanced class. We’ll play with different styles of bachata, letting the music inspire our dancing! Learn new partnerwork, body movement, arm styling, and footwork! We encourage all of our advanced students to come review in the intermediate class at 7:30pm so that we can jump right into new material in the advanced class.
- 7pm Intro to Latin Dance: No experience? No partner? No problem! In this beginner friendly class, you’ll learn merengue, bachata, and salsa. We’ll give you all the tools you need to have a great time on the dance floor!
- 8pm Ladies Styling: Ladies, come build your confidence and develop your own style. Join us for this intermediate/advanced dance jam including arm styling, body movement, turning technique, rumba, casino, bachata, salsa, pachanga, and cha cha! Drop-ins welcome!
- 7pm Drop-In Beginner Salsa Lesson
- 8pm Drop-In Intermediate & Advanced Salsa Lessons
- 9pm-1am Dance Parties the 1st & 3rd Saturdays of each month (November 2 & 16)